Book trailer – Smile by Raina Telgemeier

Hello, this is my book trailer to this story called “Smile” by Raina Telgemeier. This week we got the option to pick whatever book we wanted to read but had 2 do 2 of 3 options as work for the book. My 2 were a book poster and a book trailer and this is my book trailer. I wrote a script and then recorded it. It’s about a girl who is in the girls scout and one night she trips up and damages her 2 front teeth while running towards her front step with her 2 friends after a girl scout meeting. This book is full of everything a 7th grader could go through starting from dental problems, boy confusion, fake friends and a huge earthquake. Have you ever related to any of this? If so, I think this book would be the perfect match for you. I highly recommend this book for – mainly girls – who are in 5-7th grade. I hope you enjoy my book trailer, thank you!

One thought on “Book trailer – Smile by Raina Telgemeier

1. This is a fabulous trailer Raina with all the incredients needed to hook me in. Well done. You have presented yourself well on the video, speak well and have crafted your words thoughtfully to tell enough of the plot without giving it all away.

Keep them coming.

Mrs Burt